To be informed about future masterclasses for leaders in organisations, join the mailing list!
Want to learn more about how recent psychology discoveries can help you achieve greater success and performance in your organization or as a leader? Don’t have time to read all the books?
This master class workshop will help you understand the most important findings from positive psychology and happiness research so you can help your organisation reap the benefits.
You will learn:
- What distinguishes flourishing organizations and individuals
- About the proven effects on productivity and performance of increasing workforce engagement
- The magic ‘positivity ratio’ and its affect on team performance, creativity and synchronicity
- How to increase engagement, performance, productivity and talent by identifying individual strengths
- How to use strengths to maximise team and individual performance
- About Appreciative Inquiry as a methodology to enhance success and performance in your organization
You will also come away with:
- A practical understanding of how these principles can be applied
- Practical ideas for creating positivity in the workplace
- Practical ideas for identifying and using strengths
- Practical ideas for how to create greater workforce engagement
- An understanding of the basic principles and practice of Appreciative Inquiry, and how to incorporate it into your general management or leadership practice
- Guidance to further reading and resources
The workshop will be informal and friendly with plenty of opportunity for interaction. The day will be made up of lectures, exercises, video clips and discussions.
The presenter is Sarah Lewis C.Psychol, experienced presenter and facilitator, author of ‘Appreciative Inquiry for Change Management’ and ‘Positive Psychology at Work’ and acknowledged expert in these areas. Sarah works with all manner of organizations using positive psychology and appreciative inquiry and has lots of practical knowledge and experience to share