To be informed about future masterclasses for consultants and trainers, join the mailing list!
This master class workshop will help you understand the most important findings from positive psychology and happiness research so you can help your clients reap the benefits.
- Learn about flourishing organizations, and individuals
- Learn about the positivity ratio or ‘Losada level’
- Learn about the beneficial effects of positivity on important cognitive and social abilities
- Learn about the association of strengths with engagement, performance and productivity
- Learn key principles of using this knowledge and research in the workplace
- Understand how Appreciative Inquiry is a positive psychology intervention
You will also come away with:
- A practical understanding of how these principles can be applied
- Practical ideas for creating positivity in the workplace
- Practical ideas for identifying and using strengths
- Experience of some of the emerging tools for training and development in this area
- An understanding of the basic principles and practice of Appreciative Inquiry
- Guidance to further reading and resources
We will also discuss how to incorporate these ideas into training and development or coaching sessions with clients in organizations.
The workshop will be informal and friendly with plenty of opportunity for interaction. The day will be made up of lectures, exercises, and discussions with occasional games or video clips.
The presenter is Sarah Lewis C.Psychol, experienced presenter and facilitator, author of ‘Appreciative Inquiry for Change Management’ and ‘Positive Psychology at Work’ and acknowledged expert in these areas. Sarah works with all manner of organizations using positive psychology and appreciative inquiry and has lots of practical knowledge and experience to share
Details: Wednesday 18th January 2012. 10 am to 5 pm. Greenwich, London. Visit http://sarahlewismasterclass.eventbrite.co.uk to learn more and to book a place