To be informed about future masterclasses for leaders in organisations, join the mailing list!
To be informed about future masterclasses for consultants and trainers, join the mailing list!
Interested in learning about an approach to organisational change that really puts people at the heart of the change process? Heard about Appreciative Inquiry and curious to learn more?
This one day introductory workshop is designed specifically for people who are new to this approach. It will equip you with a full understanding of all the essential concepts and basic skills for understanding and using this approach in your daily work as coach, manager, consultant or organisational leader.
You will learn:
- About the five key principles of Appreciative Inquiry
- The fundamental 5D model of intervention
- The Appreciative Summit process
- The concept of positive core of organizations
- How to conduct discovery interviews
- How to craft appreciative questions
- The history of the development of Appreciative Inquiry
- How appreciative principles can be applied in different situations
You will also come away with:
- The ability to craft and conduct discovery interviews
- The ability to design and delivery a basic 5D Appreciative Inquiry Intervention
- The potential to incorporate Appreciative practice into areas of your everyday working life
- Ideas for how to introduce this way of working into your organization, team or practice
- Information about the effectiveness of this approach
The workshop will be informal and friendly with plenty of opportunity for interaction. The day will be made up of lectures, exercises, video clips and discussions.
The presenter is Sarah Lewis C.Psychol, experienced presenter and facilitator, author of ‘Appreciative Inquiry for Change Management’ and ‘Positive Psychology at Work’ and acknowledged expert in these areas. Sarah works with all manner of organizations using positive psychology and appreciative inquiry and has lots of practical knowledge and experience to share.
Details: Friday 25th September 2012. 10 am to 5 pm. London location: Devonport House in Greenwich. Total price incl. VAT £299