How do some organisations inspire more loyalty, create more energy, and have a more positive, fun, culture, than others? Why are some people more engaged at work than others? What makes a difference to performance, productivity, capability and commitment at work? Positive Psychology reveals some of the key distinguishing factors to be:
- Opportunities to work with strengths
- Positive experiences at work
- Inspiring meaningful work
- Opportunities to do good and behave well
- Experiencing authentic leadership
- Feeling affirmed
- A sense of belonging
- High quality connections with others
Using Positive Psychology, Appreciating Change can help you with challenges of resilience, engagement, productivity, communication, trust, information flow, problem-solving and decision-making.
We can help you work better together.
Call or email us to find out how the application of Positive Psychology can help your organisation work better together